Thank you for taking the time to read this page as it is very important to me!
I own the content of this website which is copyrighted in my name (Heath Perry), with the exception of “guest posts” which are written by others (see bottom of this page).
This is a ministry of Calvary Cross Church of which has permission to use my content. It is important to me to both have my content widely distributed and to have my intellectual property rights protected.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© , Heath Perry. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.HeathPerry.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post of one of my posts in their entirety on another blog or webpage.
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling, licensing printed, or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Translate and publish my work in other languages.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you want to request my permission to use my content or have some use for my content that is not covered here, please Email me.